What to expect on your first visit?
Your first appointment will be for one hour which allows time to take a comprehensive medical history, thorough assessment, explanation of findings and treatment. Follow up appointments are 30 minutes.
Will has trained in many modalities and uses Kinesiology to assess the underlying cause, test up food sensitivities and supplements. He then uses a mixture of treatment modalities including manuel therapy, energetic modalities, and dietary advice to ensure you get the best outcome from your visits.
Before you come:
- Arrive 5 minutes earlier to fill out a consultation from. If you have not already emailed it prior to your appointment.
- Ensure you (or your child) have had some water and a snack before your treatment.
- Bring relevant x-ray reports, blood test results, medications you are on, Plunket book, and other relevant reports.
- Bring your child’s favourite toy(s)/book(s)
During the treatment:
- A full medical history will be taken followed by relevant physical, neurological and kinesiology examination.
- You will be given a summary of the findings and preliminary diagnosis before treatment.
After a treatment we recommend you take time out for yourself to allow the body to adjust. Everyone reacts differently to treatment and it can take up to 48 hours to process the changes. To gain the most benefit, it is important to increase your water intake, stretch daily, take recommended supplements, and make dietary changes (if required).